sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2007

Scoop of major Anderson

Ok ok... testing 1,2,3.... I didn't wanted to post this in english, but frankly, this suits for a honor award.
I've never liked the US policies about terrorism and wars around the world, nor the "I am the police of the world and I will find you" statement. But I heard once Ian Anderson, Jethro Tull lead singer saying: I don't like Bush policies, but i must say Americans are actually nice people, don't mix that..." So let me say i'll give them the benefit of the doubt.... Bush has been so bad for the world that I feel sorry for the 40% of people that believe in him, how he is doing business and bullying with the people in middle east....

Ok, so the reason why of this post, is the speech this guy, the major of Utah, about this last 5 years of Bush. He has lot's of balls to write something like this.....

Excuse me my dear readers, but the whole link is in English and is a good opportunity to practice a bit.

Scoop: Address by Mayor Ross “Rocky” Anderson October 07

Powered by ScribeFire.

No hay comentarios.: